The OP's opportunity may have passed but I'm just gonna add my 2 cents worth here for future reference..

Had a friend that hauled top quality drift boats up from the lower 48 every trip, he did well with selling them.

But on the UHMW thing....

UHMW of every possible dimension and thickness in sheets as well as square stock (2x4, 2x6 etc) gets tossed and trashed by seafood processors every year due to scratches.
The sheet goods (1/4", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1 inch thick...every conceivable dimension up to 5'x10's) is used in fish processing for butch tables, inspection tables, etc. Once it gets scratched up a bit it has to be replaced due to being deemed "no longer cleanable" by health inspectors, quality control etc. Some times they can get by with flipping it over but that just puts the non-cleanable side outta sight but still present so it's not really commonly done. I've seen it replaced on species change, like switching from doing Pinks in the SE to the Pollock season kickin in and they didn't use the same UHMW for multiple species.
This UHMW is in perfect condition for 99% of most uses but no longer considered sanitary.

If you have a connection with a processing facility or could develop one, you'd be into a gravy haul of UHMW for whatever it cost you to get it to where you need it.

I was on a ship anchored 1/4 mile off shore at Juneau one night doing some generator work when they loaded a burn basket large enough you could have easily set 2 pick-up trucks in, full of various sized pieces of UHMW.
There must of been 6 full sheets along with 30 or 40 pieces ripped down to 3' and 4' x 6' to 10' sizes.

They swung it over the side with a crane and set it on fire and burned all of it.
They had last been processing Pollock and were in Juneau to run Chums and strip roe, they told me they just didn't use the same UHMW with different species and had replaced everything in their plant for the change over.

I wanted to cry....

Around all the Salmon facilities in Bristol Bay it's hauled to the local landfill, I'd assume the same for the shore based SE processors.