My cousin, 55 years old, had a massive heart attack the morning of the 29th. He had 2 arteries completely blocked and 1 partially blocked. Massive muscular damage - too damaged for open heart surgery - so they installed 5 stints. This morning he nearly died and was airlifted to an acute care cardiac facility, where he is now on a heart-pumping machine. He has been stabilized, but is in critical condition. Apparently, part of his heart has "died."

Not knowing much about heart problems, I am very concerned about his prognosis. He's had a tough go of it: at 6 years of age, he was at a costume party and some kid lit his batman cape on fire. He nearly died from his burns and suffered through many, many surgeries and skin grafts for the next 2 decades. As a result of his burn injuries, he received a tainted blood transfusion which resulted in him contracting Hepatitis C (this was around 1970 or '71) which, years later, nearly killed him on at least 3 different occasions, that I know of. A few years ago, his wife left him by informing him that she only married him so that she could have kids - nice. I always thought she was a bit off b/c every time I saw her, she would plant a big wet one right on my lips. He made it through all of that hardship, exercised regularly, ate healthy, was successful in real estate and then just had this heart attack.

Your prayers would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/02/19.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue