Going into the holidays, I relax my diet a little and have more cheats than normal. I have a horrible sugar addiction, so this time of the year I usually get to sample some of the limited release junk food that always floats around. Here are my two cents on some of the junk food usually seen this time of year:

Pumpkin Pie M&Ms: my favorite of the M&M limited releases. They are delicious when added to Betty Crocker pumpkin bar mix (another great limited release product), or on their own.

Pecan Pie M&Ms: gross. Taste nothing like pecan pie. Bitter, nasty. Avoid.

Candy Corn M&Ms: cloyingly sweet, Which is really saying something for M&Ms. Quickly become overwhelming.

Pumpkin Pie Kit Kats: again, overwhelming. Kit Kats aren't my favorite anyway, and these do not improve on the regular chocolate variety. Weird Graham flavored wafers, coated in orange coating that has a super blast of pumpkin pie spice. I like pumpkin spice, but these suckers are too much of a good thing.

Little Debbie Pumpkin Rolls: the Apex Predator of pumpkin junk food. Great pumpkin spice flavor in the cake, and full of that luscious chemical-and-shortening cream filling that makes Little Debbie the favorite of many a good Southern fat boy. Get a box, eat all of them, and spend the rest of the day with a stomach ache and a strong sense of shame.