Here is my problem, like many archers here, I can't pull back my bow very well anymore. I have a Mission Endeavor set at 47 lbs . I can pull it back but the first few practice shots are quite stiff and hurts my rotators to pull back 47 lbs when it is warm outside. When it is cold outside it gets even worse . Last year I could not pull my bow back on a nice buck and had to let it walk. I pulled my rotator cuff real bad trying to shoot the deer. I got to figuring , if I buy a Mathews Triax , I could likely get the same arrow speed at 38 lbs pull with this bow . Does that sound right? The Endeavor is rated at 316 FPS. arrow speed. and the Triax 343. I read that you can rude the pull 1 pound and reduce arrow speed by 2fps. This means I could reduce a Triaxs pull 13 lbs , down to 34 pounds pull and get the same arrow speed. Does this sound right . and is this Triax really that efficient , and now bows that much better ? I just have to ask.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23