Well everyone , I bought a new Mathews Avail. I compared it to my 8 yr old Mission Endeavor. I still like my Mission but the Mathews is a superior bow. With my arrows @ 54 lbs draw with my Mission I get 231 FPS. With my Mathews @ 52 lbs I get 251 fps. I gained 20fps with 2 lbs less draw weight. I am happy I got better performance . I am not sur sit was worth $1,008 . I did trade in an old bow noone else wanted and got $100 for it. I also badly needed a $150 string for my Mission Endeavor, however. I shoot my new bow more accurately , it is a better fit and quieter too. It is a nice bow. I am glad I did not get the Mathews Triax. With my draw length @ 54 lbs I was only getting 236 fps with the Triax. The reason is my draw is only 24.5" and the Triax draw has to be set down so much further cause the cams are so big and I was told that is why the Avail is better for shorter draw lengths.
I still might get a crossbow for when it really gets cold.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23