Well thats what my truck comes out to in Grains...after driving 83 miles Rt to work an back all these years , i hit a moose in the head at 55+ mph, no brakes no turning ...just a pass thur ... moose in the center line of road facing N , im headed N , a southbound car in the other lane rite between us in one mega sec she lifts an turns her head to the right...bammm front ds 1/4 pannel of my 2500hd gets it hard no head lights on that side and no "coolers" in front of the radiator..she even skiped the door to land on the side of the bed in front of the rear tire...pushing the lower 1/2 of the bed in 3" ..all my gauges are normal so i stay steady on the gas all the way to town, when i got to the exit for west freds i let off the fuel, then the trans temp stated to climb regular 120... along with some big space in the gears.. not much time left now !... i got to freds an parked it so it would be easy for the tow guy ..trans at 150... , well its at the body shop now, hope they got a good mechanic to work on it to ...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....