I fee your pain. I have an Encore and an Impact and they are both finicky and could not get them to to group till I got so fussy about how much powder and how hard I packed it down. The kind of powered made no difference. I took out the plug and cleaned the barrel every single shot and those three things really helped. If I didn't do that I would get stringing up and down but never sideways. They drove me crazy till I bought a TC Hawken. The only time I had a problem with that gun is shooting conicals and when I took it from the cool basement to the hot humid outdoors . It seems to collect moisture with the temperature change and gunned the barrel. I went even further and bought a Green Mountain 50 cal. in 1/66" twist cause I shoot round balls. Very dependable gun but if I dont clean that barrel ever three shots, the fourth will go wacky.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23