Originally Posted by SAKO270WSM
Originally Posted by drover
I am a believer in the Tikka T-1X, for an out of the box plug and play squirrel rifle I don't know what would be better in its price range.

The large dark lines are one-inch apart and lighter colored lines are 1/4" apart.
All three groups measure right at 1/2" inch center to center - it would have been nice if I had not dropped one a bit low on the left-hand target but I am still happy with the results.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Huge fan of Tikka rifles. However the looks of that T1x is a major turn off to me for some reason. But with those groups you posted there is no argument on its cpabilities.

Actually this is the second T-1 I have owned, I sold the first one because I didn't like the looks of them either but a few months later I was in the store and they were on sale so I bought another one. I am still not fond of the looks but I am learning to love the way it shoots - the only rimfire I have that will outshoot it is my Cooper 57M in 22 LR.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.