It's always nice when the Campfire is good for something other than guys personally insulting one another over choices in optics....or some other such foolishness. In this case, it (Campfire) was the conduit to a friendship that brought us together to share the wilds of Idaho.

Story and more photos to come when the season is over. Don't have time give a proper description at the moment, as I just dropped Tim off at the car rental place. He's headed back to Michigan, and I'm headed back up to the mountains to try and fill my own tag. It was a pretty epic hunt and he was a rock-star on this general season, OTC tag hunt that runs about 12% success rate. We had a great time and he's a heck of a guy to hunt with. More pictures and details to follow later I promise.

In the meantime Tim, feel free to jump in and regale everyone with the full breadth of your badazzness on this occasion if/when you see this. Talk to you in a couple of weeks when I get back out of the hills buddy, and drive safe.

Dave

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.