This is how he would have wanted it. His master will be pleased.

Demoncraps are immune from the law, anyway. They prove it over and over again and no one does a thing.

We have two choices: live in a communist cabal for the rest of our lives (which won't be easy or long), and our children's lives (likely theirs won't either), and their children's lives (If there are any), or do something about it.

I'm starting to think many of the Trump supporters only are because they believe Trump will be able to handle all of this. I know he'd like to, but you can't do much after you are routinely lied about over and over again. And have most of the deep state, congress and the judiciary, just waiting to pull him down. He's about the bravest man I have ever seen. Even the brave would have caved by now.

If the left wins, we will lose everything. Likely, even our lives and our kids lives, too. That's what marxist barbarians do. And most of the world is against us because they are jealous of what we have, or had.

Not much time left.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.