I setup at the 100 yard range; elk hunters were hoggin the 400 yd range and I'm "anti social." After my lousy bore site........It took one adjustment of 1.2 Mils Left and had to come up 1.9 Mils for zero. Measuring with the excellent SCR Reticle made the site in quick and painless. The scope moved perfectly. Next shots were 1/10 Mil to the right, but elevation was money. I left it there as the wind was blowing at that time....approx 4 MPH Left to Right, which with this load moves .36" or 1/10 Mil.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

After quickly setting the zero stop, I shot one initial shot at the bottom right portion of the target. I kept my point of aim at the bottom right and alternated between ZERO and 2.5 Mils of Elevation ......or 9" of movement.
FYI, 2.5 Mils come up puts me on at 538 Yards. I basically ended up with two "3 shot groups" on each target, with a called high flier on shot #5 as labeled in the picture.....so I shot #7 to "redeem" myself. The movement of the scope measures as close to 9" as I'm able to tell. So, tracking seems spot on so far.

Despite rainy conditions, and being stuck at 100 yards, I wanted to crank the elevation knob a bunch. So, I just went back and forth up and down from Zero to 17.2 Mils (total elevation I get with my 0 MOA rail). After 30 up and downs from Zero to 17.2 Mils.

I decided to shoot another target that is a bit taller, inputing 4.2 Mils on the elevation knob and back to zero between each shots. 4.2 Mils with this load gets me to 689 yards. It was variable windy, and NO, I didn't let the barrel cool at all for 20 rounds. There was probably 30 seconds between each shot. Not stopping until all 20 rounds were fired. Here are the results........

Yep.........theres 10 shots there at each target pasty.....

THE MASKING tape was covering 30 cal holes from a different day(Or, all my fliers, but really 30 cal holes from my 7.62 commie the other day).

Not bad for a Kimber and Factory loads. Surprised me actually because these are the first 10 shot groups I've EVER shot. And, I was dialing between every shot, in variable left to right wind, as you can see the horizontal variation. Anybody who has shot as much lightweight 223 in any kind of wind as I have knows it has an effect at 100 yds. Or, just look at a ballistic chart.

Ok, so now that I feel comfortable there is not anything glaringly wrong with this scope. How is the GLASS?? And, NO this isn't all the testing I'm going to do. However, this scope has been proven by others who have ran it through it's paces. I was confident in this model to begin with, or I wouldn't have purchased it. This ONE scope, seems OK so far. But, it's only got 50 rounds through it.

I shot a 1.5 Mil "box test" and it was Perfect.............not that a 1.5 Mil "box test" is worth anything. So I won't waste bandwith with pics of that.

How is the Glass, you ask?

Last edited by screaminweasil; 10/18/19.