Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

i mostly went through catholic schools growing up. In grade school i came into class one day with one of my father's masonic books in code. The nun almost had a heart attack, and the rosary beads were flying. I had been asked to join the demolay in advance of becoming a mason. I wish i had done it, but it would have presented problems at school. Masons are not against catholics, it's the other way around. I think it goes back to one of the earlier popes, and the unwillingness of acknowleging the pope. Could be wrong tho.
My father was a mason, and my grandfather was a mason, and probably even before that.
I have zero problems with them.

The Catholics of old (but no longer) had a problem with Freemasons because Freemasonry was and remains demonic. No actual Christian would have anything to do with them. You cannot be devoted to the Christ of the New Testament and not realize you cannot belong to the Freemasons.

Yah. That's the ticket.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?