Glad you got them in, and good luck with the calves. Been a rough year for cattle.

When I was little, in the early 90's my dad did a lot of custom combining of fescue seed here local. I believe it was an old JD 40 open station, probably a 10 or 12 ft header. I remember it went through gates pretty good as he rarely had to pull a post, so he drove it from place to place. On the occasion it was to far to drive it, he would bolt a tongue on the steer axle and pull it backwards. Had some good memories of riding with him.

Fast forward to 2011 or so. I decided I'ld buy an older combine and plant some wheat, maybe hit some fescue fields if the price was right. I started with a JD 95. Big combine for it's time, pretty sure it was an early 60's model, Damn sure didn't fit through most gates. Owners manual bragged about a heater. Cab had 3 sides, so if you overfilled the grain bin is dumped right down your back. I learned a lot about mechanics trying to get it going. Finally got it going and brushed a dead limb with the corner of the cab. Then it fell down into the engine fan and destroyed the radiator, bled out in seconds... should have shot it like a lame horse. Pissed me off everytime I drove by it and I sold it for scrap.