spent a week in the Czech Republic.

I spent most of the week in Prague. My time there, I saw maybe 6 blacks, and maybe a dozen muslims (outwardly). Saw maybe 500 Asian, mostly tourists. Most people under 40 are fluent in English, the youngest people in their 20's can speak without an accent. Didn't take a taxi or uber the entire time I was there, bought a few 72 hour passes for $13 for public transportation which covered buses, trams, trains and cable cars. Took about 15 minutes to figure out the transportation system and google maps laid it out for you. You just type in the address and looked for the tram number it gave you. Didn't see a single part of the city I didn't feel safe in. Walked around until midnight almost every night I was there.

A bottled water is about $1.75, a half litre of beer on tap is $1.25.

That's why they have the highest per capita beer consumption in the world, and their pilsner beer is really, really good.
typical meal is Schikova (sheesh-ku-va), Beef or pork in a cream sauce with boiled dumplings for about $6

goulash, duck and pork are mainstays on their menu.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Some more pics

Last edited by KFWA; 10/28/19.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings