Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Was pretty disappointed when Federal got the rights to the Trophy Bonded and didn't offer the Trophy Bonded Tip to reloaders. Love the performance of North Fork SS bullets but these have a similar construction with a tip for higher B.C. Looking forward to getting my hands on some.

I was able to get quite a few of the Trophy Bonded Tipped when they were available. The Edge TLR bullet is a modified version of Federal’s Trophy Bonded Tip bullet. It’s a copper bullet with a bonded lead core in the front and a long, solid shank.

I buy these new bullets when they hit the market. But, I do so with trepidation knowing full well they may be but a passing rabbit on the run, never to be seen again. I learned that lesson with the Nosler Combined Technology Moly .284's in 160 grain. Those were the only Partitions I ever had extreme accuracy with & they were quite fatal to Axis bucks. As soon as I had my loads developed Nosler quit making them. Same with Speer Grand Slams, same with NorthFork. Decided I was done with that. Switched fully to Nosler AB's & BT's. Only recently opted to test 308 155 Scenar's and it's looking quite promising. They maintain .5 MOA at 3285 fps in my 300 WSM.

Next item on the agenda is TLR load development. I may not be able to get any more but I'll have a load worked up if/when I do.

I do not understand these bullet makers that create reloading components & then pull it off the market.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.