Try to find the store picks

I actually like Buffalo Trace. One of my go-to bourbons. The Liquor Barn store picks are single barrel, same price and tastier. $20-26
Their Col Taylor small batch ($40) is really good, the other versions i.e. single barrel, 4 grain, rye, etc...are $60 and up.

Woodford is always good $30-38.

Knobs Creek single barrel is good, but the store picks are much better. I have one that is 14 years old. Again the same price. $44-46

Baker from Jim Beam is also a good bourbon for $45-50. They are releasing a 13 year version tomorrow, but not locally.

Johnny Drum, and Rowans Creek from Willett's Distillery are both really good ($30-40)

Henry Mekenna 10 year single barrel used to be a $30-40 bourbon and is really good, but I am having trouble finding it lately. Secondary market for that is crazy for some unknown reason.

To find the Weller 12 here in KY, you have to know when they are releasing it, and be towards the front of the line when the store opens. I was in line at 5 am the last time I got a bottle of it.

For $15 bourbon that is actually drinkable, try Heaven Hill green label 6 year old. This may only be available in KY, but not sure.