Originally Posted by baldhunter
Evan Williams Bottled-In-Bond 100 proof.

Since you posted that I've done an extended scientific field test on this product, seeins how the local ABC put the big jug on the shelf for $25.95 After two of the 1.75L jugs have gone empty with a little help from the wife who enjoys a cherry coke n bourbon now & then (with the cocktail cherries pre-soaked about half & half with the juice), I've come to a firm conclusion. For less than $26 this is one heck of a deal. Enjoyed neat, with a cube or two if not in the mood for heat, or with a splash of Coke for a true Southern Cocktail. After all, Coke is a pretty complex mixer with a lot of flavor tones that compliment bourbon in particular. Then the cherry part. Not my calling exactly with the Coke mix, but the marinated cherries are a humdinger of a cocktail snack after soaking for a week or so.

So baldhunter I hereby nominate you for a big BOO YAH in honor of your contribution to High Class Controlled Imbibery, from here forward the HCCI Award. Good stuff.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."