Would if I could. But the junky CDS doesn't return to zero worth a flip and has caused a couple of misses with loopy trajectory 300/221 sub sonics. Verified on paper that it won't work right.

So Super Sniper in the mail and L will come off and go back to factory when I get back to Texas. Plus I can send in the 4-12 that won't adjust anymore and the 2.5-8 that won't focus anymore either.

That said I've sent in 2 of my Zeiss over the year also so it really doesn't matter. Long as they will stand behind product and product works correctly at some point.

RE CT Smith, they do that. The simple way with scopes like that is I just shoot a group, zero to the holes on paper while looking through the scope in a bench vise. Much easier and I always go past the holes a fair amount. Then come back to them. Then thump the scope and also bounce the rifle butt on the ground a few times to somewhat simulate recoil. Once set its usually good.

Dont' have those issues with my Zeiss though

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....