I've had a 5.25" XDm in 10mm for about 6 months now and I LOVE it! The only modification I did was to replace the factory recoil spring with a 22lb. Wolff. The mag springs are TIGHT when new, but have since become easier to load after leaving them loaded for a while. I've owned and carried Glocks for a living but never really cared for them. I've also owned 1911 style pistols but prefer the capacity of the XDm.

It has shot every factory and handload without fail including a very limited experiment of 40 S&W loads. Recoil with 180gr. loads in the 1150-1200fps range are a piece of cake. I also load the 180gr. Hornady XTP to 1300fps with Longshot as my woods load. That load is a little snappy, but not bad as I don't make a habit of shooting them. I keep it loaded with 180gr. Gold Dots loaded to 1150fps for in the house. Nothing but good things to report on the XDm 10mm.

My 10mm replaced a Ruger Redhawk in 44 mag. as my carry in the woods gun and I don't feel under gunned at all!

Hope this info helps you!

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!