Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by smokepole
Don't almost all municipalities have laws banning eating, drinking, and smoking on public transportation?
Maybe. I never take public transportation, unless I'm flying. I believe you can eat while flying so why not while riding a bus? Most anything governments do make little or no sense. I'm surprised the lemmings tolerate the corrupt entities.

I drove the Countrylink bus for some time and I can tell you that people are absolute filth, do not touch the curtains as arseholes blow their noses on them, some even manage to use them to wipe their mongrel kids arses when changing nappies, when using the toilet you do not just put your hand on the door and push in as it is a great trick for arseholes to wipe crap on the door at shoulder height where the door rubs against you as you enter the cubicle, and don't even think of washing your hands in the yellow hand basin in there as the colour is not really yellow, it got that way because males are too f-ing stupid to sit down when the bus is moving...so they just turn around and piss in the hand basin.

As for food, you will be amazed where the great big f-ing stupid bitches shove food when they are sick of it, also pretty common to find dirty nappies shoved down the side of seats as well.

But the best was when some islander ċunt had a crap in the open area of the bus intended for the wheel chairs, at night in plain sight of all the other islander pricks...not a word said.

'til you actually have to drive the bastard things your opinion isn't work a damned thing.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.