bwinters...I have a RIA 10mm in the Commander size...runs just fine with the 200 grain HC bullets from MBC but can't recall which style I have...

As to Yondering comment on cast bullets being sized down by the Lee CFCD, that has not been my experience at all. I have shot my .41 Magnums out to 780 yards with zero accuracy problems and 90% of the rounds that I make in all calibers use a Lee die and cast bullets. This die eliminated feeding issues for me in several guns.

Another thing I went to is the Lee undersized sizing die in 9mm, .38 Super and .40/10mm. It sizes the cases further down the shank and eliminates any bulging. Some of the .38 Super brass I have dates back to the 1980s and was so out of spec I would often have failure to go into battery problems...bought one of those dies and every round will go into a case check die vs. only 40% before that... Also eliminated the same problem when using 9mm reloads in a G19...

Also check out GT bullets...he has a 200 grain HP that he would probably make a solid for you if asked...his prices are great also...

http://www.gtbullets.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4

Also on powder...have tried Power Pistol, Unique, AAC-9 and Longshot...Longshot gave the highest velocities...

Good luck...Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....