No need to lube Powerbelts. However,don't try to drive them to fast velocity wise. If yours is a 50 cal, a 295 gr Powerbelt and 90 grs of powder is quite sufficient. They are still only pure lead ,but with a copper flashing.

One thing to remember with Pyrodex or 777, it does degrade over time.Unless you are in an extremley dry climate, . I went back to black powder after using either of them awhile. It does not look like your rifle can be used withBH209,a black powder substitute that does not
degrade.

No matter the powder,I always carry a few wet and dry patches with me while hunting. After firing, I always run a wet patch and then a few dry patches before reloading. Contrary to what others may say, ease of loading after firing may not happen.

I also always clean my rifle if it was fired that day using black powder, 777 or Pyrodex .

TC has some kits that include a bullet jag for pulling bullets, spud, mop and patch jag in case a patch gets hung up down in the bore.Good thing to carry while hunting.Also some speed loaders are convenient

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles