BC30cal and WTF, thank you for all of your info. This is an interesting thread because I'm still learning about them. The rifle I have was originally my grandfather's gun that I inherited from my father. The thing sat on the gun rack my whole childhood and I never shot it until about a year ago. After my father passed away in 2016, I ended up with all of his guns. I never really knew much about this Enfield, other than it was an Enfield, which I'm totally ignorant about. My son and I researched it and figured out what it was exactly. When I grabbed it from Dad's house, I was missing the mag. After researching this thing, I figured out that there are many different magazines for these. It turns out that the original magazine somehow got mixed up in all of my gun stuff and it was at my house the whole time (for the past 33 years). I found it by accident when I was looking for something else.

Theo Gallus, thank you for the tip on Numrich Gun Parts. They're showing $22.00 for new aftermarket and $54.00 for used factory mags. I think I'll order one of each.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan