The whole thing is a pathetic witch hunt led by the witches themselves. It’s truly unbelievable how corrupt our government is. It’s so pervasive that it’s become commonplace and expected.

I’m no fan of Roger Stone. He’s a weirdo that I doubt has any allegiance to anything except himself and money. He and his wife are swingers with an “open relationship” so from that vantage point it’s not hard to view him with the utmost caution. Roger Stone’s entire life is one amoral job after another. He’s the kind of guy, like his business partner Manafort, that has spent his life selling his soul to the devil while hoarding power, secrets and arrogance. If it wasn’t for the fact that this entire charade is focused on bringing down our duly elected I wouldn’t give 2shits what happens to Roger or Manafort but my hatred of democrats is stronger than my dislike of Stone or Manafort.

Those types of soulless, power hungry animals are precisely what the deep state feeds off of and they’re the ones that perpetuate an all powerful centralized government that doesn’t care about her citizens or the rule of law, they aren’t guided by altruism or any sense of right and wrong, they’re godless heathens that rot our country from the inside out. They don’t do our country any favors and they certainly don’t make conservatives look good, they represent all that’s wrong with our political system.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~