Originally Posted by roundoak

"Although the DNR has confirmed that six individual cougars have visited the state since 2008, the agency has never verified the presence of a female and doesn’t believe a breeding population is present."

They're lying to you good folks, just like the MDNR lied to us, for a very long time they denied any cougars in Michigan even though there were pictures.

A guy I know was looking out his picture window and saw something at his fence line about 300 yds out, he got his binos and realized it was a cougar. He called the DNR and told them about it while he was watching it and they told him he must be mistaken as there were no cougars in Michigan.

After about 10 minutes of arguing about whether or not it was a cougar he said "fine I'll just shoot the thing and send you the head" he hung up the phone, Within 3 minutes the DNR called him back and told him that if he shot the cougar he no doubt would be arrested and jailed, 30 minutes or so later a DNR Officer pulled into his drive way and had a discussion with him.

The rotten basturds lied for a lot of years, I have no trust or faith in the MDNR.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla