Originally Posted by K22
I'll be looking forward to your evaluation Stick.
Your advice has always been very useful to me.

'22,

QUICK initial impression,is that handling is just fhuqking simply SUPERB. The trigger in issued guise is Killer,which floored me and it's absolutely THE smoothest rifle I've ever handled...though I can only reflect upon more than a couple/few hunnert.(grin)

Am slamming a New Fieldcraft together first,then will go check Mail and real in my newest Kali Kid Kustom and bolt it and this Kimber Kreedmire Klassik together.

Groovin' on the Ronnie Rifle's 3.030" COAL latitude,7" RPM and following COAL Square Smooch Attributes.(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

At least now 6mm can say she's "seen" one...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

I fhuqked up and shoulda but a few more Krassik's.

Hint.................

Oh my,did poor poor(literally) 6mm forget about her "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again? What's the "odds" that besides being a Drooling Brokedick and a CLUELESS Fluqk,that she also just "happens" to be aLying Piece Of fhuqking Schit to boot? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute",by unleashing one very WELL founded Insecurity after another. She simpy cain't begin to fathom the magnitude,if only because she's gotta suffer the Realities of her "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Ding...fries are done. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."