Rick- we look forward to seeing you!

Madmooner, thanks for the good word, we’ve got a mailing list on the website or you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram IOT keep better apprised of our situation as it develops.

Guys, at 16oz, and $155 there isn’t anything on the market that comes close to the level of performance and versatility provided by our quilt. It is a rectangular 80”x56”. We use a 1.1oz 20d microgrid ripstop nylon shell with a DWR. it is a very silky feeling shell not stuff hard crinkly or plasticky. We use Climashield Apex 2.6 insulation, the pinnacle of function and durability in synthetics.

I use it as a stand-alone sleeping bag inside a bivy sack or if sharing a tent down to about 40 degrees I use it in conjunction with another one or a sleeping bag as temperatures descend. I’m able to dry out wet merino or synthetic layers and socks between the 2 super b’s or between the super b and the sleeping bag while sleep. I use it to keep warm anytime I’m static- whether it’s glassing, overwatching a meadow or eating lunch. I’m looking forward to seeing how you guys like it.

Last edited by 175rltw; 11/17/19.