Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Thanks John. I hate it that you're having to face all those challenges at the range.

Man that's any public range...

well it is NOW here locally also...

guess I can look at it, as its getting bad..

or we've had it pretty good for all these years...

The best times is when you are lucky enough to be over there when its crowded, but everyone on the range you are on
are military veterans....courteous, naturally well organized, and safe because each man or the occasional women, know what they are doing....and don't have to have anything explained to them...

but hey, we are all big boys here... we have miles and miles of forest service land nearby as an alternative....

its all good anyway...,

Its all good until someone gets hurt. I hear you about idiots on the range. My buddy and I were at our private range and some new members were there shooting their AR's. One guy loads his rifle and then sweeps all of us with the muzzle. My buddy yells out, whoa guy, don't be doing that again, or you are out of here!!!!! We don't put up with that kind of chidt. I don't care if they are a new member or not, everyone needs to be safe. If not, they need to be schooled. If they don't listen, they are gone...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA