Originally Posted by Scotty
When my wife went for her citizenship she had to get fingerprinted so the FBI could do a background check on her.

Immigration for those who want to come in legally has two standards one for those coming in legally and another for those coming in illegally. I had to sign something that I would financially responsible for my wife and she could not go on any government assistance for three years. This is only right and I had no problem with it. But it does make me upset when I see how they are giving government assistance to illegals.

What pisses me off is how hard it is for those that go through legal immigration and how easy it is for those that go through it illegally.

This is the very thing that irritates me so much about what's going on today. Let's say some WHITE person from another country decided to want to immigrate here and become a citizen. That person had both the technical skills, financial backing, and educational skills to succeed here. I'll guarantee you that they would have a much harder time getting in than a BROWN skinned illegal from the Southern border, who brings absolutely nothing to the table, as far as skills, education, and finances go.

Why/...............one word.......VOTE. The Brown skinned person is probably at least 95% certain to become a Democrat voter, while the White person would probably be something like 50/50 as to what party they would choose.