I wanted a Shiloh from the first add I ever saw for them in a gun mag back in the 70's .didn't get my 1st one till 1991,it's a Long Range Express with a 34" std barrel chambered for 50-140 3 1/4". I call it "Krakatoa". I had a Business Rifle 74 model built by Shiloh in 2010 with extra features, 1 being a 30" round barrel from the #2 Creedmoor model instead of a std weight 28". It's in 45 2 7/8" for antelope to buffalo from near to a mile I call it the "All Business rifle". A few years back Shiloh listed some 74's made for the gun inventory for over the counter sales I went up to Big Timber to pick one out on Halloween of 2015 and ended up with a 34 " HB Montana Roughrider in 45-70 it's pretty front end heavy and I named it " Big Kate" after a gal I knew who had the same problem. 7 months later I won one just like it with a 30" barrel so I call it "Little Sis". I am getting old now and prefer not to clutter my mind with anymore names for guns. I do remember "Bulleit", "Pendleton" "Makers Mark" at the liquor store though. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "