Originally Posted by shaman
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Eureka! I found a single shot loading block magazine replacement!!!

https://raggedhole.com/products/single-shot-loading-block-for-ruger-american-223-rifles

I ordered one yesterday.

I had a similar thingy, a Bob's Sled, for my CZ527. CRF in combination with a DM, made that one a real PITA on the bench.

This one's priced nice too.

As to the Tupperware rifles in general, what works works, and I ain't against them, but have found with a bit of patient searching I can often get nicer stuff for just a bit more money, and sometimes the same money. Factor in the lipstick often applied to them and the difference gets smaller. A recent adventure with a broken trigger guard on one of the rimfires re-enforced my negative notions on those one-piece deals.

Still, there's something to be said for a good rifle that won't break your heart if it gets stolen, or dropped out of a tree. The best argument for them to me is the wide selection of cartridges they offer, which can eliminate the need for costly and time-consuming custom work for someone who simply wants to try something out.

Last edited by Pappy348; 11/23/19.

What fresh Hell is this?