Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by scoony
In the Army we have a few values that we try hard to uphold, one being integrity. I know my view is not popular here

You can say that again!

Originally Posted by NVhntr
I don't see how killing someone who needs killing is doing the wrong thing.

A captured young fighter was being treated by a medic. According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a word killed the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife.

Another accusation was that Gallagher's sniper work during his 2017 deployment became indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty. He allegedly fired his rifle far more frequently than other snipers; according to testimony, the other snipers in the platoon did not consider him a good sniper, and he took "random shots" into buildings. Other snipers said they witnessed Gallagher taking at least two militarily pointless shots, shooting and killing an unarmed old man in a white robe as well as a young girl walking with other girls. Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.

Convention with respect to the Laws and Customs of War on Land

This voluminous convention contains the laws to be used in all wars on land between signatories. It specifies the treatment of prisoners of war, includes the provisions of the Geneva Convention of 1864 for the treatment of the wounded, and forbids the use of poisons, the killing of enemy combatants who have surrendered, looting of a town or place, and the attack or bombardment of undefended towns or habitations. Inhabitants of occupied territories may not be forced into military service against their own country and collective punishment is forbidden. The section was ratified by all major powers mentioned above.

And yet he was cleared of all this at his trial.

Good Lord! those are facts man!

Facts don't mean anything to a scum sucking Liberal Schit head.

One doesn't have to look no further than this current impeachment inquiry to figure that out.