Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Any deals on good TVs? My 3 yr old LG just started a brief flash of light when I hit the On button.
Yep, disconnected cable a bit and tried again. Nada.

Walmart just had crazy good prices online. What size? Need smart? HD or 4K? LOL

MB, this is weird. I went to WW at lunch and talked to a mgr. He said the BF sales start tomorrow at 6 PM and would be a riot. He said the same BF deals would be online at that time and he would buy online then.

We looked at 4G big TVs and they didnt seem too sharp to me. Then I looked at a real big Samsung LED TV. Unreal sharp. Like $890. I decided that's what I want. Decided to buy tomorrow online.

Tonight after driving 120 miles to hunts ducks in the 36 degree rain and pick up game cams and picking up a drill bit in sidewall and getting tire changed in dirt floor 12x15 tin shack by hwy with guys who spoke no English and crawling around under freaking pos new Tacoma in mud and cold water to get floor jack placed and get spare I was afraid of getting stuck in the desert with no spare so I turned around and drove home.

I got a gin and tonic, went online and it said WW BF sales were already online. Now I pull up the TV I want and the BF deal on TV I want has it for 1199. WTH?

Now wish I'd have bought it at lunch. I dont know if i should wait till 6 PM tomorrow and see if it goes below 899 or just buy it tomorrow for that.

Guess I could buy it for 899 on CC and leave in box and if price goes down at 6 pm online I could buy another online and take the first one back?

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/27/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin