I am loading the 125NBT in several of my 30-06's and they work great, at least on the last two large bucks I have killed with them. I did recover both bullets inside hide on opposite side of deer but both were no perfectly broad side and both bullets made contact with bone. The bullets looked like they should be used in an add for perfect bullet performance as they were mushroomed perfectly. I load them with a middle of the road charge of IMR 4350 and the load has worked great in 4 different 30-06's that I have tried them in. It is my deer bullet of choice when I am after a big buck, I break out the 25-06 after I have filled my buck tag and after a few meat does.

I think back when Nosler first put out the 30cal 125gr NBT they marketed it, or people assumed, that they were varmint bullets but I have read numerous times that the newer bullets have a thicker jacket and are designed for deer sized game. My experience has proved to me that they are great as neither buck moved from where he was last standing before bullet hit him. I have never cronyed them but I would assume they are right at 3000 FPS.

HeavyBarrel

" A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
G. Washington