This is the first Christmas I am not buying her a purse it seems like. Last year I ordered everything as I was out of country working, and then came home in January and bought her a new Lexus SUV. This year, she changed jobs in the last three months and now has a lot of free time. Back in October, I built her an arts and crafts table in our spare bedroom. So we went out late Thursday night shopping with our neighbors and I bought all of her Christmas then. I bought her a Cricut maker, a heat press, and then came home and ordered her some Sorel boots on Friday morning. This year, she's having a hard time buying for me. Last year, I bought what I wanted and had it mailed to the house.She wrapped it and gave it to me when I came home on R&R in January. She has bought me a pair of Vasque hiking boots, and a 1-4 scope for my .223 Wylde AR15. I've told her to surprise me with the other gift, that didn't go well. I'm fine with another AR upper for a 28 gauge O/U for grouse and ptarmigan hunting.