Paul, happy to connect live as I had something built on my hunting land a few years ago that sounds very similar

Metal building on 40x40 slab. One end is a 40x15 garage with 10 foot garage doors on both ends. Holds tractor with bush hog, two UTVs and hunting gear no problem. Uninsulated

The balance of the slab has 25x10 covered porches front and back with a 25x20 bunk room in between. It is well insulated, finished on inside with T1-11 siding, a small kitchenette, built in window a/c unit, basic bathroom/shower. Small tankless water heater that is sufficient for the shower. Ceiling height is 10-12 feet so it feels bigger

Grill, fire pit, some outdoor seating. It’s been perfect for my son and I when we hunt. Bunk beds for 6 though we haven’t had more than 4. Even a TV on the wall that I can watch with a Roku and a cell hot spot for football games

It’s nice enough that we enjoy being there but not so nice that I feel bad if we go a couple months without spending the night. It’s only an hour away so lots of trips down for a quick morning of afternoon hunt without an overnight - but having that shower is key when I go straight to the office after a morning hunt