Originally Posted by Spotshooter
Tom’s a great guy - I’m local to KC so if I get a chance I’ll stop down and talk with him.

Frankly I think they are just swamped with PRS work I know he expanded his operation to a second building an added a bunch of people

Other stock makers are basically catching up on the PRS stocks that Tom’s group has lead the way on for a long time, but it didn’t hurt the GA precision (across the street from Manners) founded PRS for the most part..

No doubt he is. I’ve had phone calls from Tom well after business hours and on weekends sorting problems out. He’s NEVER not been helpful and I’ve spent time with him in the shop. Always welcoming and willing to help. I’ll keep using his stocks. I’ll just skip the hassle of dealing with them direct.

BUT QC has slipped and I know myself and others have voiced it to him. Too many wrong inlets, barrel channels, poor finish work coming out. “Cheap labor” has it’s downfalls...

I get that quality schit takes time to build and I’m more than willing to wait. But the 4-6 more weeks or your stock is in its finishing phases to only be drawn out another 3-4 months is ridiculous. Just be straight up.

A couple others were instrumental in getting that off the ground besides George....