I have bought a dozen stocks from them over the past 5-6 years, the only thing that has changed is the wait time has increased. I have had generally good experiences with them. One stock I had to send back because the LOP wasn't what I asked for (their fault), and several I have sent back because I asked for something when I ordered it then changed my mind when I received it. Most of the time they have not charged me for the adjustments, even though it was my fault.

Once I had them inlet a stocks for LA, they called me to ship the stock, but by then I'd changed my mind and... they swapped the stock for an SA, shipped me that instead.

Very solid customer service, with the normal allowances for a busy company. I doubt I could be having some uniquely great experience, I think the Internets is just where people who have bad experiences write about their troubles and those who have been satisfied don't mention anything about it.

Bottom line, one thumbs up for Manners. Not sure they are any better than McMillan but I'm used to the way their stocks fit so I keep buying them.

That said, my sample size is limited, but it's more than ten, so...