Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Bad idea bringing a knife to a gun fight...

This is true.

However in some cases it is the only option. Also a Plan B is never a bad idea. Learning to fight with every weapon you can puts you a head of the rest, and light years a head of the majority of criminals. Can you take down a criminal with a pen from your seat on an airplane? I know 100% you can not with a knife or a gun!

So you've actually taken down a criminal on an airplane from your seat with a pen?

No I have not. But I train for every situation. Your Life Your Fight. You decided how prepared you want to be when and if that time arises. It is no different than training for anything else in life, it all comes down to what you want to be good at and how good you want to be. I also practice my butt off on chandelles and Battue's, yet in 35 years of hunting have yet to see a real bird fly like either of those! So do you bring anything of merit to the conversation or are you just trying to stir the pot? My example is to get people that honestly have an interest in personal defense to thinking outside of the box. It could save their life or someone else's one day.

Compelling, thanks.

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'