Yes, in my line of work I have just about every broadhead out there and that includes Iron Will. They are a good head with very good steel but too short and small and too light weight for my tastes and since I kill a lot of game animals every year, they are not priced for a guy that kills literal tons and tons of animals.

Pete53 the Zwickey Eskimo`s with bleeders is a fantastic head for deer sized game but the metal is a bit soft or large or dangerous game for my tastes.

The 4 packs of Palmer heads arrived yesterday. These are some seriously big heads. (1 7/16" wide)

Here is the palmer 160 compared to some other heads.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I already have a means to re-sharpen them after I kill things with them.

A broadhead this wide has to spin true and these do.

When the wind dies down and the temps warm a bit I will flight test them. It was only 6 degrees this morning in God's country.

On a related note. Last week I took archery whitetail deer number 12 and 13 for the season with the woodsman heads. If I get time to get setup with the new Palmer heads I will try to take a Nuisance deer for the municipality still this year with these new heads.

Archery Deer #12

Archery Deer number #13

Last edited by sharp_things; 12/11/19.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,