Since no one has answered yet, I can give you my experience, which is limited to handling only. I visited a shop in MN that had a few of them in stock. The fit was of the "traditional" European style, which means it is going to naturally shoulder a bit higher for most folks. The bolt was smooth (in between a Tikka and a Remington) and the bolt throw is only 60 degrees, which will have most Remington shooters perplexed, but I like it a lot. Fit and finish were good for an entry-level gun. The guy at the counter stated that he had sold a couple of them and got good feedback in terms of accuracy, but take that with a healthy dose of salt, as he may have just been trying to sell me the gun.
Overall, it felt good to me and it cycled well. The trigger was pretty "ok" for a factory gun.
For the price category, I would tend to gravitate more towards the Tikka, as it is a known commodity, but based on the builder history, if you were willing to take the risk, I would probably bet that you wouldn't be disappointed.