I mix and match as needed and mostly giggle at people with matching camo outfits, but I do like Kuiu and mostly have solid stuff. Wore the hell out of my attack pants this year from mountain goat to bear to wife’s late season deer. Never could find a reason to wear the ultra down jacket though. I’d like to try the Tiburons And Kutanas still so maybe Santa will come through on one those. Hip vents, aka ball sweat reducers, are a great idea but maybe not unique to Kuiu.
While I’m glad they appear to be listening to those of who is who want orange, their orange is matte, not blaze orange. Really like my guide vest and wear it anyway.
Never tried their packs, I’m content with my current line up but did feel the need to upgrade clothing.

Not brand loyal, as I have a little bit of everything from Arcteryx, Kuiu, Sitka, and First Lite (wife has some First Lite and Prois mostly) plus Black Diamond and North Face. I find what works and pleases me, but I generally compare everything to an offering from Kuiu as that is my starting point.

Last edited by exbiologist; 12/13/19.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter