Mule dear.
I assume you are JB, after reading big book of gun hack I managed to get hold of some cfe223, I use it exclusively in my sons 308, my 35 Whelan and a 222 rem 788.
I used to clean all these after every range session. After using cfe223 I only cleanwhen accuracy starts to decline.
I don't know when that will determine as all still shoot .3-.75 moa and all have had in excess of 150 rounds up the spout.
Good stuff that cfe223. If you want something to give a 35 Whelan a set of gonads try it.
Speer list the 250 grain hotcore at almost 2,700fps. I can verify this ,I used their load of 64grain cfe223 and got 2,750fps out of my rebarreled Stevens 200 with easy extraction, rounder primers and minimal CHE.
LOAD FROM A DISC lists loads for a lot of calibers with this powder. Use it and enjoy minimal cleaning, just oil put it away and swab the oil out with a patch and keep shooting.

My big regret is that they don't import it into OZ any more, lucky enough to to have a stock of 20 bottles of the stuff hoarded.