Originally Posted by Girlhunter

You're a liar and a BLOWHARD POS. Always have been, always will be. Keep trying to deflect that fact that you are a LIAR.

Now go brag on something you've never actually done yourself or had to pay someone else to do. Laughing. On the plus side you're getting long in the tooth so we'll have another 'somber' time on the Fire again..

Lol. Log is under a different name pretending to be someone else and denying it and *I* am the liar? Or is it bitterness (besides having accomplished nothing in life) because you got run out of here on rail with sand in your mangina, or maybe you did go out for a sex change and the SHEmones haven't kicked in? Tell us, did you go for the radical cutadicktomy and balls, not that you had any to begin with, or just the chemical change? either way, you are acting just like you USED to post here under STEELHEAD. forced, among other issues, apologize at the risk of getting banned for smearing people's children. Accomplished? Well, if your measure is driving a school bus for minimum wage is your measure... Long in the tooth? If I died on my feet you couldn't push me over.

We and 99% of the posters here, obviously have different values, but just like the other sociopaths here, you are still and always will be unfit to even shine my shoes...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”