^^^^for a rd, they’re not bad. I’ve got one of each, I think....sure the SIG is still here. Might have traded off the holosun, but not because it wasn’t any good. They have a motion on, still-off feature that’s the only way to be, it would seem. I hate something meant for fast/emergency use, that has to be turned on to be of use. Outside of very specific purposes, I just think most everything is better than a dot sight. JMO ....most decent 1-4x stuff is just as fast and far more precise and huntable. For any place most will say a RD is ‘king’, you can generally point out where an LPV, prism, irons, or just shotgunning the rifle is better.....but usually, they’re easier to use than irons, and faster than irons most times, but past room distances most other optics are better, and some just as fast close up.....and I’ve been using them since before they first got issued to the lines in the late ‘90s. Prisms seem to be the best of both worlds, when kept <3x....1x is even better. Again, JMO/bias.

Last edited by hh4whiskey; 12/27/19.