Ok... I bought a 2007 Tundra last August from an old guy that didn't use it much as a truck... It's a pretty rare bird... regular cab with the long box in a SR5 trim w/power windows and carpet.... fiberglass topper and in a 4X4 of coarse... 105k on the dial.

The freaking doors are huge... I was joking with my buddy that with a truck like this and doors this big I could date fat chicks again...

The truck has the 4.7 with a 4.3 rear gear...

My buddy makes fun of it because the motor is so small for a full sized truck. But honestly.... I don't feel underpowered at all with the 4.3 gear.. in fact, I have yet to have a time when I wanted or needed more truck. This thing just fits. And, I use to own a 5.9 Cummins for the longest time... so I know what power feels like.

So, my question is... Did I goof up... is there that much of an advantage to having the 5.7 with a 4.10 gear ? My previous truck was a Chev w/5.3 and a 3.55 gear and that set up was nothing like I got now.

I bought this truck right... $10500 plus I put another $2100 in cosmetics and can easily get my money back out of it, but there is no way I want to... I just flat out love this truck.

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.