Those Toyota's are great.Mine is a 2002 4.7L V-8 with the tow package.I have 210,000 miles on it and it still runs and drives great.It is now 18 years old and paid off for 13 years now.I know people that bought new vehicles when I did are on their third,forth even fifth vehicle,while I have watched my bank account grow.Since I retired,I don't put on as many miles a day,so I'm only adding about 4,000 miles a year.If I buy another,it's going to be a Toyota,not a new one,but a clean used one will do for me.The last year they made the smaller Toyota was in 2006.They opened a plant in San Antonio and the came out with the bigger truck in 2007.I don't know much about the bigger trucks,but I really like the smaller model.I get over 20 miles to the gallon on the highway and around 15 in town.Not bad for an old truck.

Last edited by baldhunter; 12/29/19.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............