Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The shot that security guard made across the heads of the people and across the auditorium was a fantastic shot. The other thing this proves to me is the little .380 Tomcat or Walther PP I carry to church is inadequate for effective firepower at the distances shown in that video. I can now see that a .45 ACP 1911 or my 9mm Hi-Power, either probably in a shoulder holster, or my .44 Special Bulldog revolver on my hip, is going to be the preferred rig at church. The first man who was gunned down appeared to be reaching for a hand gun on his right rear hip, and was very slow in drawing his weapon. I'm not advocating being a fast draw, but he was too slow in drawing his weapon after detecting the threat. Watching the security officer, he ducked and drew his weapon in one motion and stepped forward with the single kill shot, as if he was well practiced, which is obvious he was. I'm sure this video will eventually show up on the youtube channel that TRH always posts for us.

I am a Church of Christ sheepdog also. Very eye opening, may change what I carry..