Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by slumlord

"Now, I have to be careful because we've had so much taken away from us by this administration that I'm not willing to let them take my family relationships away," Ronstadt continued.

Maybe it’s your fuggin soup-bowl haircut or your screeching voice that is plying your family apart.

somebody's bored in Memphis and high on coke today....

starting your new years celebration early?

Been at the hospital all day with my 17 year old daughter getting her retina reattached.
Sitting here bored 10ft from her, ribbing the good humored, well tempered real folks on here.

No coke and partying with negroes happening for me tonight. Hate to burst your cheap jab and fantasy.

I’ll be up at 4am talking her back to Monroe Carroll children’s hospital for pressure checks and bandage change bright and early.

Memphis? Wtf

I live right outside Ft Campbell, home the 101st. Those are real soldiers in case you’ve never met anything but a potato peeler.

You’re a goddamm idiot if you don’t follow my threads enough as you appear to stalk me if you can’t connect the dots of me and renegade always talking about hunting at FtCampbell.