Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by slumlord

"Now, I have to be careful because we've had so much taken away from us by this administration that I'm not willing to let them take my family relationships away," Ronstadt continued.

Maybe it’s your fuggin soup-bowl haircut or your screeching voice that is plying your family apart.

somebody's bored in Memphis and high on coke today....

starting your new years celebration early?

Been at the hospital all day with my 17 year old daughter getting her retina reattached.
Sitting here bored 10ft from her, ribbing the good humored, well tempered real folks on here.

No coke and partying with negroes happening for me tonight. Hate to burst your cheap jab and fantasy.

I’ll be up at 4am talking her back to Monroe Carroll children’s hospital for pressure checks and bandage change bright and early.

Memphis? Wtf

I live right outside Ft Campbell, home the 101st. Those are real soldiers in case you’ve never met anything but a potato peeler.

You’re a goddamm idiot if you don’t follow my threads enough as you appear to stalk me if you can’t connect the dots of me and renegade always talking about hunting at FtCampbell.

Well, prayers that all goes well with your daughter and her retina reattachment...

gotta admit, you're handling that situation a lot different than I'd be dealing with it, but to each your own...

uhh. and I don't stalk you, in fact I ignore most of your posts.. nothing against you, your idea of humor doesn't correspond with mine.... yeah, I know you and Rene, live outside of Ft Campbell...its just you strike me more as a Memphis kinda cracker...

but heck, ignore me.. you have a bigger following elsewhere anyway....just funny you pick Linda Ronstadt out of thin air, to rag on... heck she's toast in life... just waiting for a spot in the nursing home...so she's one of a million leftists out of the entertainment world....Michael Moore would be a more worthy target for your intellectual ridicule...don't waste your talents on a worn out old has been....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez